Job Type: Part-time
Job Title: Director of BBA/BSA
Experience: more than 3 years of teaching experience at University or College (Required)
Education: Master’s Degree with Business Administration from the schools accredited by AACSB, ACBSP, or IACBE (Required)
Director are responsible for providing supervised, coordinated and programmatic leadership to ensure the effective operation of the BBA and BSA programs at the Washington University of Virginia. Business school BBA and BSA programs must support students growing into professional managers each semester. To do so, we provide academic leadership for all aspects of the BBA / BSA program, including strategic planning, admissions and daily operations. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Job Description for a director of BBA/BSA.
- Creates program objectives, sets goals and reports outcomes.
- Serves as primary point of contact for prospective students.
- Reviews applications for admission and makes admissions recommendations to the School of Business.
- Works with head of the School of Business to schedule faculty for BBA/BSA class offerings.
- Updates annually the Business Administration section of the undergraduate catalog.
- Writes annual report for BBA/BSA Programs.
- Ensures adjunct BBA/BSA instructors meet Business School’s faculty qualification standards.
- Provides academic advising to students.
- Manages the student grade appeal process.
- Monitors student progression and audits graduation applications.
- Communication is task based and factual
- Minimal collaboration is required, when it is, it is task or technically focused
Application Deadline: December 13, 2019
Required documents: Resume
- All documents will not be returned. The interview will be contacted after the documentation is confirmed.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address
- 4300 Evergreen Ln, Suite 205 Annandale, VA 22003