International Student Admission ProcedureThe applications of prospective international students are reviewed on an individual basis, and admission may be offered to every applicant who meets the minimum requirements.
- International student applicants must follow the process detailed in the Freshman Application Procedure.
- International students are required to submit the following additional documents:
- I-20 and I-94 (Photocopies of primary and dependent applicants)
- Visa and Passport (Photocopies of primary and dependent applicants)
- Verification documents of dependents (if applicable)
- Proof of financial sponsors (if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Status (for details see the Application Packet)