Applicants who apply for financial aid or deferred payments must complete a Payment Plan Agreement prior to the first day of class. A partial payment may be arranged during the approval process for deferred payment, which will enable the student to attend the class. If the student’s financial aid is not approved, the student will be required to make a full payment before taking or continuing courses.Multi-Installment Payment Plan Agreement
- Scheduled automatic credit/debit card withdrawals are strongly recommended.
- If a student uses the Automatic Withdrawal Option (AWO), the AWO authorization agreement must be completed.
- Late registration will incur a $50 processing fee.
- Failure to make a payment or arranging to make a payment following other terms of the Payment Plan Agreement may also result in an additional late fee of $20 per incident.
- Requests to change any of the terms of the original agreement are also subject to a fee of $20 per incident.
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan and Agreement
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan and Agreement(ESL)