MissionTo provide students with higher level of training for business management and entrepreneurial strategies combined with theological disciplines for students to obtain the top management ability to analyze the global business environment and execute suitable management strategies.
ObjectivesStudents who successfully complete the M.B.A. curriculum will:
- Be able to interpret the principal concepts, theories, and practices in the functional areas of business.
- Be able to recommend alternative business decisions supported by Biblical principles and concepts.
- 3. Be able to demonstrate the capacity to manage organizational problems and issues from a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Be able to identify the opportunities and challenges of globalization and apply managerial skills to global business issues.
- Be able to demonstrate well-developed leadership, and teamwork skills for the effective implementation of organizational policy.
- Be able to create coherent forms of both narrative and persuasive types of communication to diverse professional audiences.
Admission Prerequisites (12 credits)To be admitted to the MBA Online program, the candidate’s transcripts must show undergraduate level coursework (or equivalent) covering the following. Otherwise, students must complete the following courses within the first year of MBA program.
1. ECO 201 Microeconomics
2. ECO 202 Macroeconomics
Graduation Requirements1. M.B.A. Online students must satisfactorily complete a minimum of 36 credits from the course provision.
2. A cumulative grade point average of B- (2.5) must be maintained.
3. M.B.A. Online students must satisfactorily pass the graduation exams: Capstone course (Research Project).
Degree RequirementsMajor Requirements (36 credits)
ACC 502 Financial Accounting
BUS 501 Organizational Behavior
BUS 502 Human Resource Management
BUS 503 Financial Management (Pre: ACC502)
BUS 504 Operations and Supply Management
BUS 505 Marketing Management
BUS 506 Management Information Systems
BUS 507 Strategic Management
BUS 600 Managerial Statistics
BUS 700 Business Research
BUS 702 Business Law and Ethics
BUS 704 International Business
Total 36 Credit Hours