The Washington University of Virginia (WUV) is looking for part-time adjunct faculty members who will teach in the field of Business Administrations and/or Management Information Technology at the School of Business. The purpose of this announcement is to establish a pool of applicants for possible future course openings in the management & information technology areas from Spring 2020 Semester.
- Doctor of Business Administration or Doctor of Management (from the schools accredited by AACSB, ACBSP, or IACBE)
- Master Degree with Business Administration, Accounting, or Management (from the schools accredited by AACSB, ACBSP, or IACBE) with more than 5 years of business field experience.
- Residents of Washington Metro Area
The WUV is a Christian university, located in Annandale, Virginia. The WUV offers Bachelor and Master degrees in Theology, Christian Education, Counseling, Business, Computer Science, and Art and Science. The WUV offers various courses and assistance for the students in the multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment. We expect to have Christian faculty members who will teach the college and graduate students with effective teaching skills and serving attitude. The salary will be commensurate with a degree. For school information, please visit http://www.wuv.edu
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: Business Management 5 years (Required)
Education: Master’s (Required)
Adjunct Faculty Position in Business Management
- Financial management,
- Operation & Supply Chain Management)
- International Business
Adjunct Faculty Position in Accounting: CPA preferred
Adjunct Faculty Position in Management Information Technology:
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
Minimum Qualifications:The following qualifications should be met to be considered as applicants.
- Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, and MIS.
- Teaching skill at the college level in the field of business management or Management Information Technology, or Professional experience relevant to the teaching area.