International Student Admission ProcedureThe applications of prospective international students are reviewed on an individual basis, and admission may be offered to every applicant who meets the minimum requirements.
- International student applicants must follow the process detailed in the Freshman Application Procedure.
- International students are required to submit the following additional documents:
- I-20 and I-94 (Photocopies of primary and dependent applicants)
- Visa and Passport (Photocopies of primary and dependent applicants)
- Verification documents of dependents (if applicable)
- Proof of financial sponsors (if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Status (for details see the Application Packet)
- Submission of application documents
- Application review by the school
- Acceptance notice
- Application Fee $100
- Issuance of I-20 (3-5 business days)
- Apply for F-1 visa at embassy
- Entrance into the U.S.
Please note: “You may be refused entry into the U.S. if you attempt to arrive more than 30 days before the program start date listed on your SEVIS I-20 form.” (http://www.ice.gov) A Form I-20 form is issued only to the student who is accepted to the school. The issued I-20 form is not an F-1 visa. Students may consult legal advisor(s) for other necessary documents to obtain an F-1 visa